Sunday, June 2, 2013

Journey to Fitness 8

Hi,
3 days til end of school for the 2012 - 2013 year and 4 days til I am off for Summer Break! Yay!!! Why am I sharing? Well...... I've made a workout schedule for myself.  Yes busy as a bee! So as the days come through I can check off what I completed.  Looks like every other sat will be my result day. Strength test on the 5th so I'll post those results and maybe pics  side by side 3 in a row or something. I'll always show before and after on any major day weather strength test or results.

Very busy it will be this month! I have also added the 30 day Shred to my work outs and I'm also thinking on Yes, Jillian will be the go to for 30 and then I don't know if I will go to another workout video.  I'll review them as I complete them.   I will load pics on results day and share inches lost.  I don't have a goal but to be stronger, more toned and the numbers to go down. With all this workout though? Something's gotta give!   Most recent pictures are on Journey to Fitness 5  -5/17/2013
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment