Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Journey to fitness 7

Hope your day has gone well.  I wanted to show you guys somethings: I am doing the diabetes workout and I wanted to share with you the Koko Fuel:  I don't have a meal plan.  I've asked before about the info and the trainer was going to look into it but I haven't found out anything other than there isn't a meal plan unlike the other programs possibly because Koko may be expecting a nutritionist that a diabetic may go to
would set up a meal plan.  Just to let you know this isn't the case for me.  I have gone to a nutritionist and found it to be useless and the meal plan Koko has, is not really helpful.  I've been using My Fitness Pal app and logging my food and workouts.  The way I do it is whatever I can input I do for my cals burned and eaten.  The MFP is just a rough guideline for me to know how much I'm taking in and burning and it helps me become aware of habits.  Like I've said before I'm not perfect, I do eat drive thru and junk food but I do try to take in veggies and protein.  Finally the images below are from my portal and they are there to show you what you will look at when you have your access. I have just erased part of my name but all the info is true as you would see it.  Please know that I am putting images that are just to give you a feel of what you will see and yours will be different from mine. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me your comments if you have questions.

This is small but I'm just letting you see what you may find on your screen  when you have access to your portal.
(image no longer - copyright)



This is just to show you my workout points.
(image no longer - copyright)

No comments:

Post a Comment